Earlier this month I saw an announcement from one of my favorite blogs – Trust Matters, written by Trusted Advisor Associates – about being selected as a “Valuable Content Award Winner” for the month of April. I love seeing good content and good people rewarded for their efforts.
Prior to that post, I hadn’t heard of this award so I decided to check them out. Great program and great idea – especially since content is so important today.
Well…turns out they had an option for bloggers to submit their own blogs for consideration – and i did just that. And….thankfully, I was included in the just announced May Valuable Content Award Winners.
According to the award page, to win an award your website must:
… be packed with helpful, authentic content, written with passion, presented with the user in mind. We only verify sites that we believe are genuinely useful to web users.
The winners for May were just announced. They are:
- David Baker of Recourses – rewarding his long held belief in giving away great content to help marketing firms, and particularly for his excellent podcasts and 65 ‘Position Papers’ – www.recourses.com
- Swimtrek – for their generous monthly newsletter. The perfect balance of tips, photography, news and holiday details – everything us wild swimmers need to keep Swimtrek front of mind – www.swimtrek.com
- Lee Duncan, the ‘Double Your Business’ coach for the two useful free downloads on his website. These have got him leads, clients and even a book deal! Look out for his book in 2012. www.leeduncan.com
- Sims Wyeth, for his articles and resources on presentation skills, giving away some of his knowledge to help people become accomplished speakers. We’re learning. – www.simswyeth.com
- Eric Brown – a technology consultant, for his clearly designed, well written blog. We can see why it helps turn potential clients into real ones (thats me…woot!)
I’m thankful to be included. See the list of winners for May as well as previous winners here.
Jump over and learn more about the other May winners as well as previous month’s winners. Hopefully I can keep the valuable content coming!