Links for June 10 2012

Technology Consultant - Eric D. Brown | Image for link posts

Why We Need More IT Leadership, Not Less by Susan Cramm on Valuedance Quote: IT leaders need to provide a different kind of leadership than they have provided in the past.  Since it is impossible for the 5% (or so) employees in IT to satisfy all the technology needs of the other 95%, IT needs … Read more

On Fear

As you may know, I kadabble  in the stock market. BTW – Kadabble…that’s a word my friend Ron Roll created…its his word for ‘dabble’. I think. I’ve written about the market in the past.  See Stop Chasing. Start Focusing and How project management made me a better trader/investor for some of my stock market ramblings. … Read more