I’m a semi-pro photographer. You can view my instagram here and the photos that I’ve shared on this blog here. Additionally, you can purchase copies of my photographs on my photography website at http://imagesbyericbrown.com.
I’m a Canon shooter, mainly because that’s the first body I bought…and have stayed with Canon. Nikon has great gear too….I’m not here to have the Canon vs Nikon debate…so move along if you want to argue over gear. 🙂
My photos haven’t appeared in print but have been used by the following groups/organizations:
- Yahoo! Editorial Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial Gallery
- Zion National Park is using two of my photos of Baby Big Horn Sheep in their Interpretive Programs. You can see the photos here and here.
- Outdoor Photo Gear chose my Sands of Time Photo as one of the Flickr Fabulous Five photos for August 2010.
- Induro wrote a nice piece on me titled “Eric D. Brown’s Engineering Approach” about my approach to photography.
My gear list:
- Canon 7D Mark II
- Canon 5DsR
- Canon 100-400 L Mark II lens
- Canon 16-35 f/4 L lens
- Canon 24-70 f/4.0 IS L Lens
- Canon 24-105 L lens
- Canon 17-40 L lens
- Canon 1.4x Extender Mark III
- Canon 2.0x Extender Mark III
I shoot mostly Birds and Wildlife…and love it. Occasionally, I get out and shoot landscapes and architecture. If I could, that’s what I’d do full-time…anyone want to pay me? 🙂