Instead of a book review like the last two Fridays, I wanted to throw my current reading list up and get any comments and/or recommendations for other books.
- The Fifth Discipline by Peter Senge. I read this a long time ago…just picked up the revised edition.
- The Fifth Displince Fieldbook by Peter Senge, Art Kleiner, Charlotte Roberts, Rick Ross and Bryan Smith. Recommended as a more applicable version than the original book.
- Not Even Wrong: The Failure of String Theory and the Search for Unity in Physical Law by Peter Woit. This is one of those books that I read to try to keep up with the world of physics.
Currently listening to (iPod):
- Resonant Leadership by Richard E. Boyatzis and Annie McKee. I’ve seen this on a few bookshelves and thought it might be worth reading.
My “to read” List:
- Website Optimization by Andrew King. Andy King sent me a copy to read…I skimmed through the book quickly and it looks top-notch.
- The Mythical Man Month (2nd Edition) by Frederick Brooks. I read the first edition…picked up the 2nd edition recently.
- Peopleware: Productive Projects and Teams by Tom DeMarco and Timothy Lister. Recommended by a friend.
- Good to Great by Jim Collins. I’ve not read this one…but I’m forcing myself to do so to see what’s so ‘special’.
- On Writing Well – 30th Anniversay Edition by William Zinsser. Picked this one up on a whim…I need all the writing help I can get 🙂
As you can see, this is a pretty diverse set of books and quite a few books…I’m an avid reader and love to devour new and interesting titles.
What books are on your reading list? Any recommendations for me?