Happy Sunday…for those of you in the USA, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
Here’s some interesting Sunday reading for ya:
- Is Knowledge Management at War With Social Media? by Bob Warfield on The Helpstream Blog
- Corporate Culture Drives Innovation on UPI.com
- A Note on Systems Integration by Dick Langlois on Organizations and Markets
- Earned Value is Necessary But Not Sufficient by Glen Alleman on Herding Cats
- What Employees Are Saying About Their Leaders During The Economic Crisis by Stephen Rock on OrgReadiness.com
- Focus on Relationships by Peter Vajda on Slow Leadership