- Creating a Lasting Impression by JK Allen on The Hustler’s Notebook
Quote: Be the standard. Create a lasting impression. Experience the new opportunities that come as a result.
- The Law of Emotional Connection by Danny Brown
Quote: So emotional marketing is nothing new. But emotional connection marketing? That – to me, anyhoo – is still pretty untapped. Yet there’s no reason that it should be.
- Balancing Push and Pull Approaches to Improvement by Brad Power on The Conversation, Harvard Business Review
Quote: Companies should complement a top-down push with as much bottom-up pull as possible to sustain momentum and avoid regression back to previous, inferior levels of performance.
- Trying to pursue many different directions at once? by Derek Sivers
Quote: Most people over-estimate what they can do in one year, and under-estimate what they can do in 10 years.
- Making an impact on thousands, one person at a time by Mary Jo Asmus on Aspire-CS
Quote: Every day, you come in contact with people – a few or many. Each person you interact with provides you with an opportunity to impact them in some way. The impact can be negative or it can be positive. The most important way to make a positive impact is to live your legacy through your purpose. You do this by telling your story in a way that brings what’s inside you (your purpose) out into the world. Your purpose is therefore made visible in order to impact that person standing in front of you.
- The taskmaster premium by Seth Godin
Quote: We happily give up our freedom and our income in exchange for having someone else take responsibility for telling us what to do next.