I have an official offer to replace my Saturn Aura..
I can select from any GM product and have settled on a Saab 93. We’ll see how the process goes- but so far it has been very easy. It has looked like this:
- Pick out car with same/close MSRP
- Find dealership willing to get involved
- Find exact car you want & get VIN
- Provide GM with the VIN #
- Paperwork is completed.
- Surrender old car, sign for new car.
I’ve been working with Sewell Saab in Plano and have to say…absolutely first rate organization so far. I think I may stick with the Sewell family for all my vehicle shopping in the future.
[tags] Customer Service, Saturn Aura Problem, Saturn of Plano, Sewell [/tags]
One response to “GM is replacing my car”
[…] last update I provided (here), I was in the process of picking out a car. Well…I picked out a Saab 9-3 2.0T and drove it […]