I’ve just submitted my last requirement for my last class in the Spring 2009 semester. Whew. I’m now 43% complete with the doctoral work…should be done with coursework around this time next year.
Current Status (May 2009)
- 39 hours complete
- 52 remaining (27 hours coursework, 25 hours dissertation)
- 43% complete.
- Coursework completion ~ mid-2010
- Dissertation completion ~2012.
I’m taking another six hours this summer…might be a beating but we’ll see. The courses are:
- INFS 750 – Telecommunications Technology & Management – Starting May 18
- INFS 892 – Advanced Design Science Research Methods – Starting May 18
Related articles by Zemanta
- Danah Boyd’s Dissertation (socialmediatoday.com)
- Scientists dance their dissertations (boingboing.net)
7 responses to “Doctorate Work = 43% complete”
New blog post: Doctorate Work = 43% complete http://bit.ly/WhOsK
Congrats. It's a lot of work to layer on top of working and living.
Wishing you all the best,
I applaud and envy your persistence and diligence. This can be a long and grueling process but I'm confident you'll do well. Stay the course my friend.