I picked up Gary Vayernerchuk’s book Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion over the weekend and, while the book isn’t a great piece of literature, it does provide a good kick in the pants.
This book is a good one for anyone trying to figure out how to make something more of their lives. Reading this book won’t make you rich overnight. It won’t turn you into a social media ‘god’. It won’t do a lot of things.
What does it do? This book doesn’t provide a recipe for success but it does provide a roadmap for those people who know they want to go somewhere but aren’t quite sure how to get there.
If you want to do something different with your life but don’t really know how to get started, take a look at this book. You’ll get a swift kick in the pants. Read this book and think about the question I asked “What’s your passion?” Find the answer to that question and then use the tools and methods described in this book and you might just be able to change your life.
If you’d like to see some other reviews of this book, take a look at the following reviews:
- A conversation with Gary Vaynerchuk (beingpeterkim.com)
- Crush It! A book review (wineconversation.com)
- Crush It! Why Now is the Time to Cash in on Your Passion by Gary Vaynerchuk (kevineikenberry.com)
- Crush It! (800ceoread.com)
- Crush It – A Video Book Review (chrisbrogan.com)
- CRUSH IT! by Gary Vaynerchuk — A Review (mediabistro.com)