A few samples of my work are below.
I’m a Canon shooter, mainly because that’s the first body I bought…and have stayed with Canon. Nikon has great gear too….I’m not here to have the Canon vs Nikon debate…so move along if you want to argue over gear.
My photos haven’t appeared in print (yet!) but have been used by the following groups/organizations:
- Yahoo! Editorial Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial Gallery
- Zion National Park is using two of my photos of Baby Big Horn Sheep in their Interpretive Programs. You can see the photos. You can see the photos here and here.
- Outdoor Photo Gear chose my Sands of Time Photo as one of the Flickr Fabulous Five photos for August 2010.
- Induro wrote a nice piece on me titled “Eric D. Brown’s Engineering Approach” about my approach to photography.
My gear list:
- Canon 7D
- Canon 5D
- Canon 400mm 5.6 L lens
- Canon 24-105 L lens
- Canon 17-40 L lens
- Canon 1.4x Extender
- Induro CT314 Carbon Fiber 8X tripod
- Wimberly Sidekick
- Really Right Stuff BH-55 Ballhead
- Really Right Stuff High Capacity Monopod Head
- Gitzo GM5561T 6X Carbon Fiber 6 Section Series 5 Traveler Monopod
- Think Tank Airport Acceleration 2.0 Backpack
I shoot mostly Birds and Wildlife…and love it. Occasionally, I get out and shoot landscapes and architecture. If I could, that’s what I’d do full-time…anyone want to pay me?
See more photos in my flickr photostream and/or my Zenfolio portfolio (where you can buy images). If you like my photography, feel free to support my
addiction habit by visiting Adorama (affiliate link) to purchase new or used photographic gear. Or, if you are interested in renting gear before buying, try out my favorite camera, lens and gear rental site - Borrowlenses.com (affiliate link) - the folks at Borrowlenses are awesome. All proceeds from clicking the above affiliate links go to more photographs.
Also, my wife is a wonderful Dallas Boudoir Photographer.