I realized this evening that I’ve got a lot of reading to catch up on. In addition to the Kindle I received for Christmas (and the subsequent books I bought for it immediately after opening it), I’ve got a few ‘real’ books on my desk I need to read through.
On the kindle:
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions – Currently Reading
- Divide or Conquer: How Great Teams Turn Conflict into Strength
- Freakonomics [Revised]
- The Book on Writing: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Well
Note: I just finished Outliers: The Story of Success on the Kindle…I love the Kindle…Outliers was OK. I’m not going to do a review on the book…check out these great book reviews for more info on the book.
On my bookshelf:
- Get Slightly Famous: Become a Celebrity in Your Field and Attract More Business with Less Effort, Second Edition
- The Back of the Napkin: Solving Problems and Selling Ideas with Pictures
- Leading IT Transformation: The Roadmap to Success
I’m hoping to make it through these over the next month. I’m sure my time will be well rewarded. If you’ve read any of these books, I’d love to hear your thoughts on them.
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Best Business Books 0f 2008 – BusinessWeek Edition by dylan
- The Best Books of 2008 – Business Pundit Edition by dylan
- The 10 Best Business Books of 2008
- Book Review: Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Review of Malcom Galdwell’s Outliers
- Predictably Irrational. The hidden factors that shape our decisions. Dan Ariely.
- Product Review: Amazon Kindle
- My Three Favorite Business Reads This Year